Chadwick International School
- Opening: September 2010
- Buildable Area: 566,676 SF/52,553 SM
- 2,100 Students Will Attend, From Kindergarten Through High School
- 70% International Students/30% Korean Students
- Faculty to Student Ratio: 1:10
- Theater - 629 Seats, Green Room, Dressing Rooms
- Black Box Theater - 156 Seats
- Music Practice Rooms - 8
- Instrumental and Vocal Classrooms - Purpose Designed
- Main Gymnasium with Two Full Sized Basketball Courts
- Auxiliary Gymnasium with Climbing Wall
- Aquatic Center
- Fine Arts Center - Two and Three Dimensional Studios
- Underground Parking - 191 Cars
- Architect: KPF/Gansam
- Contractor: POSCO E&C
- Pursuing LEED for NC Certification.
Chadwick International School will offer students from pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade the finest quality education available in the English language. Its mission is to help each and every child fully realize his or her academic potential in a state-of-the-art learning environment. Students will experience an instructional program based on standards that promote international perspectives, and encourage them to aspire to greater heights. The program is designed to prepare students for entry into leading colleges and universities around the world.
Chadwick International School has benefited from the valuable advice and expertise of professionals in the education sector. This program will enhance the learning process through cutting edge teaching strategies and the effective use of technology in the classroom.